February 14, 2020
- Admins can Pin a Tracker: Admins can now "Pin" Trackers to the top of the homepage dashboard. Until now, Trackers created and shared by an admin would appear below the Trackers created by a user. Now, when an admin creates or edits a shared Tracker, under "Publish options," you can "Pin to top of User dashboard," sending this Tracker to the top of the dashboard. You can pin multiple Trackers, and arrange them in the order you want them to appear:
- Users can Feature a Tracker: By clicking on the star in an open tracker, a user can quickly feature Trackers, which moves them to the top of their dashboard, or just below any "Pinned" Trackers:
February 7, 2020
- New Forms: Added a new feature to add a question type for uploading a file connected to the form that also shows up in the Files tab.
- Log: A history of new forms posts show up in the Post Form Log area in search filter trackers.
January 31, 2020
- Status Counts Tracker: Ability to further filter data by tags for a secondary linked workspace data type.
- Big Ten: You can click on a Big Ten related task which gives you a breakdown across tag options similar to the Checklist Tracker.
January 13, 2020
- Search Filter Tracker: New browse option to enable ad hoc filtering for narrowing down results. Applies to downloads, batch update, post forms, and print results.
- Self Sign Up: Description text admin option for self sign up page.
December 9, 2019
- Status Counts Tracker: Added option to run calculations across all linked workspaces, count workspaces that are "Unknown," add option to limit by date, and added a print friendly view.
December 2, 2019
- Status Counts Tracker: Added option for calculating sums of number fields.
- Team Tasks: New report type to show team task progress.
November 25, 2019
- Status Counts Tracker: Added segment by profile option, show "Unknown" in second segment, and breadcrumbs added.
- Clever Integration: Automatically set student data to "Inactive" if their record no longer shows up in the nightly sync.
- Goal Templates: Can now scale to 500 goal tasks.
- Calculations: Added percent sign to goal donut and added calculations to Status Counts Tracker.
- Theme Settings: Site administrators can now customize "Track" and "Import Forms" terminology.
November 18, 2019
- Calculations: New feature to show a breakdown by person in the Snapshot tab.
November 12, 2019
- Calculations: Added a time period to show calculations compared to a target number.
October 28, 2019
- Calculations: New feature that sets a per workspace target and shows the calculation toward the target through form posts.
- Theme Settings: Ability to rename the "Details" and "Snapshot" tabs in the admin settings area.
October 21, 2019
- Google Sheets Integration: Ability to map text areas.
October 7, 2019
- Status Counts Tracker: Show quantities in addition to percentages for the bar chart.
- New Forms: Ability to delete individual form posts.
September 23, 2019
- Form Table View: Ability to manually sort the rows.
- Self Sign Up: Option to enable people to automatically create accounts in a site without being invited in.
- New Forms: Show the author of who posted a form.
August 30, 2019
- Batch print One Pagers: Option added to "Print" from a tracker to print multiple One Pagers for workspaces in a tracker.
- Import Users and Assign to Teams: Ability to import a spreadsheet of users into a profile data type and assign team membership during the import.
August 9, 2019
- If a Form isn't Saved: If you enter information into a form and don't save the changes, a pop up modal will appear:
August 2, 2019
- New Forms: Add option to choose tracker filters from related workspaces (list of new form templates under data type, labeled "Forms" - when selected, additional "Form filters" are added for filtering the tracker).
July 26, 2019
- Subcategories: You can now customize the term "Subcategory" in our system to your own via the Admin > Theme Settings option.
- Google Sheets Integration: The last sync date/data has been added to the status report.
July 19, 2019
- Add New Workspace Duplicates: The system now displays a list of workspaces that are potential duplicates as you type in the name of a new workspace:
- Workspace Image Cropping: All Grouptrail Hubs now have an option turned on where an image cropping tool appears when you add or edit a workspace image:
July 12, 2019
- Google Sheets Integration: Workspaces can now be linked together via the auto importing process.
July 5, 2019
- Private workspaces: A lock icon appears to the right of the workspace name when a workspace is set to private/no access for non-members as a handy way of visually identifying what workspaces you have access to view that others may not have permissions to see:
- Forms: Non-Admin users can now lock forms they post.
- Trackers: Downloading a report now includes additional data fields available in our new forms feature (contact us to learn more about using the new forms).
June 28, 2019
- Custom Reports: Not only can you copy an existing custom report, but you can arrange the columns to make exports (including in conjunction with templates) consistent with past versions of the custom report:
- Workspace Images: Administrators can set the aspect ratio of workspace images under Admin > Theme Settings > Menu Settings > Image Size (be sure to hit "Update Site" after changing the setting in the drop down menu):
- Google Sheets Integration: The last sync date is shown on a workspace and hovering over it will display a tooltip for details on which fields were updated in the sync.
- Forms: Administrators can now lock forms they've posted.
- One Pagers: You can select specific form posts to include in a one pager!
June 21, 2019
- Workspace Images: Users can click on the main workspace image to upload or change the image (previously you could only drag and drop onto the image area to add or change the image). Also, under Admin > Permissions you can restrict updating the workspace image to workspace owners (under "Update Workspace Image").
- Google Sheets Integration: Admininistrators can now update the subcategory (when "read-only" is selected).
June 14, 2019
- Browse: We've made performance enhancements to speed up the process of downloading a report from the Browse area of your database.
- Google Sheets Integration: Added ability for Administrators to set read only data syncing.
- New Forms: Additional fields added to report exports (contact us to learn more about using the new forms).
June 7, 2019
- Email Notifications: We've added an option to Admin > Read / Write Permissions > Other User Permissions to enable email alerts to file and form posts.
June 3, 2019
- Adding a New Workspace: When typing in a new workspace name under Track > Add a Workspace, any workspaces that might match what you're entering in are displayed below to reduce the chances of adding a duplicate workspace.
May 28, 2019
- Custom Reports: You can copy an existing report now, which is handy for getting ready for a new year or cycle of work!
- Trackers: We made performance enhancements when loading trackers that show thousands of workspaces in them.
- Permissions: When updating permissions in Admin > Read / Write Permissions, changes are autosaved (previously you would have to save the changes via a button).
May 17, 2019
- New Forms: A big new beta feature has been released that enables specific permissions on the form level including the ability to approve and edit only by the person posting the form! To learn more, contact us to see how it works.
- Trackers: Status Counts trackers now include percentages in the bar graph calculations.
- Importing: Updates to workspace profile data type enabled.
- Forms: Table format columns have more horizontal spacing now.
May 10, 2019
- Trackers: Option added to trackers to select which linked data type to include instead of the previous default to all.
May 3, 2019
- Performance Enhancements: Downloading reports from trackers and generating a Status Report are faster.
- Google Sheets Integration: You can now sync to more than one Google Sheet! This is achieving via updates we've made to the Admin > Integrations > Google Sheets > mapping screen.
April 26, 2019
- Google Sheets Integration: They are now updatable via subcategories in our mapping options.
- Form Table View: We've enabled the ability to delete a row.
April 19, 2019
- Checklist and Forms Trackers: You can view the progress with goal tasks and form totals across multiple Grouptrail sites. For example, administrators can see a total for all the schools they work with across multiple Grouptrail hubs in a Forms Tracker, and can see the progress of their schools in the Big Ten tracker at the Grouptrail account level.
April 12, 2019
- Google Sheets Integration! Big news - you can now import data from a Google Sheet into your site and have it automatically update the info each day. For example, set up a Google Form that saves data in a Sheet and have it update a data type in your site. Or make your spreadsheet the main interface for your counselors or teachers, or create a new data type to have background data on colleges refresh centrally, updating multiple sites every day. The possibilities are endless! To activate this feature, go to Admin > Integrations > Google: Sheets where you'll find these "How it works" instructions:
- Ensure the first column of your google sheet is a date/time stamp.
- Share your Google Sheet spreadsheet with email@example.com.
- Click on Authorize access to Google Sheets. Log into your Google account, click advanced, and then go to FMYI. Authorize FMYI to access google sheets, allow read access.
- Verify access to your spreadsheet by entering spreadsheet ID. This is the long string of letters and numbers in the middle of the web address:
- Select workspace type and default profile. Save Settings.
- Select unique identifier and corresponding column to enable Sync.
- Optional - Select column for default workspace name. If left blank, new workspace name will default to "no name."
- Map any additional fields.
- Tip: Search label tag will be set to blank if a matching tag name is not found. Example: If search label, has tags "yes" and "no." To reset to a blank value, set column value to anything besides "yes" or "no" ie "unknown."
April 5, 2019
- Latest Activity Tracker: We've added the ability to see custom text field updates in the activity feed and when you click on a workspace, it'll show the v8 quickview vs the v7 workspace details view.
March 15, 2019
- Email in Address Shown: In the workspace view, when you go to the Messages tab and click on "+ New Message" we display the options for emailing in messages to your workspace:
March 8, 2019
- Browse Shows Subtitles: Workspace results in the Browse view show subtitles to make finding and learning about what you need even easier.
- Search Filter Tracker Keyword Autosuggest: You can now use your Search Filter Tracker to show workspaces by custom field keyword leveraging the autosuggest option - as you type in the keyword, the associated autosuggest custom field will display a list of matching workspaces.
March 1, 2019
- Enhanced Status Count Bar Chart Trackers! Dynamic live data dashboards for all levels of your group that pulls in calculations for linked workspaces and tags:
- Toggle Multiple Goal Views: You can now switch between multiple goals within a data type via checkboxes above the goal task boards:
February 22, 2019
- Profile Data Type Enhancements! You can create a new data type and designate it as a user profile data type, and then add additional profile data types or convert existing data types into new profile data types. This connects workspaces to user accounts in your site. To do this, first make sure you've created a new data type (Admin > Data Type > Add a Data Type) and checked off Sync data from user profiles:
After that, if you want to convert an existing data type into a profile workspaces, go to Admin > Data Types > [Select a data type] > Other Settings > Activate profile data type (make sure you've designated a custom text field as an email field - when invitations are sent, the system will connect new users with their profile workspace using that email address):
February 15, 2019
- Linked Workspaces Links: You can easily view a featured linked workspace by clicking on its name, which will open up the workspace in a new tab.
- Big Ten Tracker: We've added the ability to choose subcategories in other sites, limit by goal or data type, group by tag when including other sites, and show task names when including tasks from other sites in your Big Ten Tracker.
- Shared Trackers: For easy reference, we've added the prefix "Shared" to trackers that another user has created to share with other folks in the site.
February 8, 2019
- Workspace ID: We've added the option to add a workspace ID column to custom reports, along with the ability to import data by mapping the workspace ID (to update existing workspaces). This helps with transferring or updating a lot of information at once.
- Task Details: Clicking on a task links to the "View details" screen where you can add comments for example.
February 1, 2019
- Updating Workspace Names during Import: You can now update workspace names during an import for duplicate records:
January 25, 2019
- View Email Failures: Ever wonder if email alerts are getting through to your users? Site administrators can view a list of emails that have bounced (once they've bounced, we can't send any additional alerts to those email addresses) by using the Admin > Users > View email failures at the bottom of the page, along with the ability to reset them so our system can try to resend the alerts to those addresses:
January 11, 2019
- Send Text Messages through Remind: You can use a free Remind account to send group text messages. Remind allows you to copy and paste phone numbers into their app or their webpage. The format for copying and pasting requires a column for name and a column for mobile numbers, which FMYI supports when using our email/text from tracker feature.
- Search Filter Tracker > Post Form > Email List > Copy All Button: We've added a Copy button to make it even easier to copy and paste emails and mobile numbers from your workspaces to use in other apps like Remind.
- Google Analytics: We've added an option to use Google Analytics for advanced site usage data. Please reach out to our support team to learn more (note that you'll need a Google Analytics account first and your ID number which looks like this: UA-000000-2).
December 21, 2018
- Linked Workspaces in Custom Reports: You can now include linked workspaces in Status Reports:
- Add New Linked Workspaces during Importing: We've added an option to add new linked workspace relationships (in addition to the previous option of replacing linked workspaces) when you import workspaces:
December 7, 2018
- One Pager: We've been working on a major new addition to web-based workspace-level reporting! These are called One Pagers, and you can now set them up in Admin > Data Types > Select a specific data type > then look under One Pager to add, configure, preview, and show your new One Pager report on a workspace:
- Emailing from Post Form in Trackers: When clicking on "Post Form" in a search filter tracker, you have the option of seeing email and mobile phone info after submitting the form (such as a record of the communication you're sending out) to copy and paste into an email or text message. To enable this, set the related custom field to an email or mobile field using this new Admin option:
- Browse in Public Sites: You can now use "Browse" in the header to look through workspaces in public sites.
- Commas Shown for Large Form Numbers: When typing in numbers in the decimal field in forms, commas will appear below as a data quality feature to help make sure you're entering in the correct number:
December 1, 2018
- Linked workspaces: You can link workspaces together by turning on this feature in Admin > Data Types > under each data type > Featured Data Fields > Featured Links:
Once you've linked a data type, you'll see a Linked option at the top of a workspace:
We've also added the option to add more than one linked workspace relationship at a time through "Add linked categories" in "Batch Update" in a tracker:
And you can show linked workspace relationships in the One Pager report:
October 19, 2018
- New Form Question Type: We've added the ability to add a form question field that autocompletes with workspace names in a specific data type in your site.
- Public Trackers: In sites with the public access option enabled, you can specify which Trackers should be viewable by people without needing to sign in.
- Usage Report: Includes a column for teams that a user is a part of so it's clear which teams are most active in your site.
October 12, 2018
- Site and Workspace Images: Maximum site and workspace images increased from 100 and 300 pixels to 400 and 800 pixels.
- Clever Integration: Support for other demographic data fields added (graduation year, ELL status, unweighted and weighted GPA, and home language.
October 5, 2018
- Public Access: We now offer an option for Site Administrators to turn on public access to a Data Type. To see an example, you can view the Gather initiative's engaged journalism case studies in their FMYI site. To take advantage of this feature, please contact FMYI support for more information.
- Workspace Autosuggest Form Question Type: You can now have a form question type field where as users type in text, our system will autosuggest a workspace name connected to the Data Type specified when creating the form question. Contact us to turn this on for you!
September 28, 2018
- Continuous Delivery: Big news — we're now deploying changes as we've completed them, meaning we have new releases one or more times a day!
- Clever Integration: More big news — we've integrated with Clever, which enables school districts we're working with to sync their student data with our platform, so they can track programs like college and career readiness with up to date demographic data without the struggle of putting the program data into their student information system!
- Updated Tracker Design for Linked Workspaces: Group linked workspaces visually in a tracker:
- Tracker Post Form Workspace Filtering: Use the search box to filter down a list of workspaces to select the ones you want to post a form to from a tracker:
September 20, 2018
- Task Email Alerts: Clicking on the link in a task email alert sends the user to the Tasks tab and scrolls to the related task.
- Status Reports: Includes profile data type data.
- Importing: Automatically trims and removes leading spaces at the beginning of a data cell from the spreadsheet being imported. This helps the alphabetical order of workspaces in your site.
September 13, 2018
- Selecting System Data in Status Reports: All fields except for workspace names are optional for exporting, such as Workspace Owner, Last Modified Date, Last Modified Time, Data Type, Subcategory, Subtitle, and Description.
September 6, 2018
- Insert Ad Hoc Tasks into Forms: New form question type that pulls in ad hoc tasks to add in the form post:
August 30, 2018
- Add a Workspace Email Alerts: If a team is assigned to a Data Type or Subcategory, they will show up as an option to generate an email alert to them when adding a new workspace.
August 23, 2018
- Suppress Sensitive Data in Email Alerts: In the Admin > Read/Write Permissions menu, a new option is at the bottom called "Secure Email Alerts" which removes specific text from the email alert so users have to click on the link in the email alert to view the content in the site:
August 16, 2018
- Custom Reports: Selecting a text field or tag group results in only those custom fields or tag groups exporting, making custom report template building easier.
- Latest Activity Tracker: Deleted workspaces now show up for site admins.
August 9, 2018
- Email Addresses in Usage Report: For those with usage reports, you will now see a column for email addresses.
August 2, 2018
- Batch Edit Form: If you need to update multiple forms at once, you can! Just Click Post Form and then "Log History"
July 26, 2018
- Status Report Export: NOW IN BETA! When creating your status report, you will see a search label where you can check off which columns will show in your exported report!
July 19, 2018
- Edit Tag Groups: Need to change the name of a tag group? Now you can!
- Form Logging History: There is now a history of batch form posts showing the date, which form was updated, who posted the forms and what workspaces were updated!
July 12, 2018
- Form Custom Reports: This change acts as a filter for which Text Fields and Tags are included in the Form Custom Report so you can narrow down what data gets exported. We replaced "Include Search Labels. Also include Custom Fields if there is one page category only" with multiselects of search labels and custom fields. If the checkbox is selected, all options in multiselect are checked.
July 5, 2018
- Admin Tags: Renaming tags and tag options are Ajaxified (performed inline while maintaining page position), and you can now associate tags to topics (UI lets Admin easily see which Tags are part of which Topic).
June 28, 2018
- Admin Tags: Adding new or deleting tags or tag options are Ajaxified (performed inline while maintaining page position), and you can now Expand / collapse all tags:
June 14, 2018
- New Collapsible Tag Groups in the Admin Tab: Tags (Search Labels) now appear in the dynamic v8 style. This allows Admins to Add a Tag Group and then the individual tags in that group to sort workspaces. Drag and drop to move tags and tag groups up and down in the order you want them to appear on workspaces. Remember, when you are done adding your new tags, go to the Data Type you want and "Activate" them so that they appear on the workspaces in that Data Type.
June 7, 2018
- New Form Question Type for Custom Forms to display Workspace level tags, text fields and tasks within the form: For Custom forms built by FMYI, a new question type can allow the above to be included in the form. Users would then be able to select individual tags, text fields, and/or tasks to display in a form post!
May 31, 2018
- Batch Update and Post Form show in your trackers: If users have read/write access on workspaces, they will see Batch Update and Post Form in trackers on their dashboard, even if someone else created the tracker.
May 23, 2018
- Read-only users can see all completed forms: Now your read-only users with access to a workspace can see all forms posted on that workspace!
- Quick-view scroll activated: You can now scroll down through the Files tab without clicking on "view details."
May 17, 2018
- Custom field auto-suggest from subtitle Now when you are typing in a custom field, if you type characters that are in a subtitle of a workspace in the site, the workspace name will be autosuggested for you.
May 10, 2018
- Group by text field (auto-complete) You can now create a tracker that groups by text field (field must be set to "auto-complete".) This enables our drag 'n drop feature and also shows workspaces that do not have answers in that particular text field in an "unassigned" section.
When you complete a task that has an "Autocomplete" field it looks like this:
And now you can create a tracker for it!
To set it up go to edit in your custom text fields:
- Goal completion report: This report has been optimized for performance (smaller file size) and requires an updated custom report template.
May 3, 2018
- New Forms interface! The Forms tab has been redesigned to display the different form templates using subtabs on the left hand side and the default has been set to display a new form (first image below), a visual list of past form postings appears going down the right hand side (second image below), after submitting a form the confirmation page has a convenient prompt to add another new form posting (third image below), and features a built in basic print view. Also, the save button is part of the scroll pane (not fixed) and appears twice (at the top and bottom of the form). If you are editing an existing form post, the button copy says Save updates; if you are filling in a new form post, the button copy says Save new form.
April 26, 2018
- Search filter tracker now groups by text field: NOW IN BETA: You can now create a tracker that groups results by text field! (Must be text field with autocomplete answers.)
- Admin option to show or hide the "Goal Donut" in snapshot tab: Edit a goal to add or remove FMYI's signature "Goal Donut", a visual representation of task completion.
April 19, 2018
- Batch update: For users who have "write access", when you click on a tracker you will notice a new link to Batch Update. This means you can now update multiple workspaces at once! General Users can update tags, and Admins now have the ability to update tags, add a message to multiple records, add/remove followers, update subcategories and even delete tags/pages (proceed with caution as deleting tags/pages cannot be undone.) Here's how it works:
Open a tracker and click Batch Update:
Select what you would like to do:
Select your destination pages and click Run Batch Update:
You will see an "Are you sure" window. Click "OK":
When the update is complete you will see a green confirmation bar at the bottom of the page.
To apply more updates, user must close the dialog and click on batch update again.
April 12, 2018
- New icon to show Profile Data Type: When you create a Profile Data Type, you will now see a visual indicator in the Admin => Data Types list, allowing you to easily identify this specialized Data Type. Enabling this feature auto-populates the data type/category with all user profiles in your site and means you can include their valuable information when creating trackers and browsing.
- Tag changes show in Log: The enhanced log tab now shows changes in tags so you can see who updated, what the tag was previously and which tag is now selected. Tags and text fields (custom fields) also now have their own cool, unique icons.
April 5, 2018
- New Form Counts tracker: You can now add the Form Counts tracker to your homepage dashboard to display calculations related to the forms submitted — this is a great way to track activity and results across your teams:
- Touch screen devices: Improved drag ’n drop on mobile with homepage search filter dashboard trackers, so no more accidental updates! To enable, hold the thumbnail/workspace icon for about two seconds until it blanks out briefly, then drag.
March 29, 2018
- New Log tab (turn on under any data type in Admin > Data Types > Quick View Tabs): The Messages tab now only shows: (a) messages and comments initiated by a user; and (b) tag or text field updates. The new Log tab shows the complete history of workspace updates, including: file uploads, task updates and form posts. This is a beta feature and will be refined in subsequent releases:
March 21, 2018
- Big Ten: Shows percentages, colors, and groupings:
- Goals: Big Ten list shows goal name at the far right:
- New user welcome flow: If you have the v8 new user profile feature turned on (contact FMYI support if you're interested in learning more), there's new help copy on the Admin > Site Announcements page:
March 14, 2018
- Goal tasks: Complete with workspace name feature. This change, for now, applies to the goal tasks in the Tasks tab and in the header of the workspace for featured text/custom fields:
- Big Ten: Big ten tasks are now marked on the Checklist tracker, goal summary, workspace tasks, and the completion report:
- Helper text: Added additional site admin instructions for Read / Write Permissions settings and when editing goal subcategories.
March 9, 2018
- Admin switch in as a user: A popularly requested feature is now live! Site administrators can view their site from a user's perspective without having to create a separate account. Go to Admin > Users and you'll see the "SWITCH IN AS USER" button next to each user:
- Big Ten Tracker responsive design updates: Enables extra-wide monitor and tablet views, Group titles => highlighted in teal, if three or more groups or on mobile => tasks are shown in 1 column format, if 1 or 2 groups => tasks are shown in 2 column (5 per) format
- Forms Tracker: A new tracker type is coming soon - we wanted you to be the first to know! We've completed the design phase in our style guide, and this tracker type will be turned on soon in your sites:
March 1, 2018
- Workspaces: If you scroll from one workspace to the next, you'll stay on the same tab you were viewing previously, such as the Forms tab (makes it easier to enter in data across multiple workspaces).
- Search Filter Tracker: Post form / Browse links now bucketed together, and Post form will only appear where relevant:
February 22, 2018
- Big Ten Tracker: Added the ability to group by tags:
February 15, 2018
- Trackers: Search filter tracker now includes “Keyword filters” (match is full word, case insensitive, and available keyword filters shown are either enabled text fields or featured text fields via Admin -> Data Types).
- Import: You can now import data into Forms using the "Tools" menu (allows you to update/overwrite existing form posts or, if the form allows for multiple form posts, to add new ones - note that any unmapped questions will remain unchanged).
- Goals: Can now be applied to a subcategory only (for now with this beta release, you can only use this by creating a new goal and selecting the subcategory filter)
- Admin: Data Types helper text makes an explicit distinction between “Enabled text fields” = choosing which site-level fields appear for the data type, and “Featured text fields” = choosing which fields are featured in the Snapshot tab (Tags), workspace header (Text fields); and the Add New Workspace form:
February 8, 2018
- Forms: Ability to post a form to more than one workplace at a time (such as tracking attendance) using the new "Post form" link found in Search Filter Trackers which will post the form to all the workspaces shown in the tracker:
- Checklist Tracker: You can now filter goals by tag in the Checklist Tracker View Options ("Group goal tasks by"):
February 1, 2018
- Trackers: New tracker type called "Big Ten" - this beta feature can be turned on by the site administrator under "Goals." The Big Ten tracker will show up to ten goal tasks you select on your site's dashboard, and also across multiple sites on your FMYI Account/My Sites view.
January 25, 2018
- Importing: The maximum number of data records for an import has been increased from 2,000 to 10,000 as part of a beta release.
January 17, 2018
- New account/my sites view: You can group the FMYI sites you're a part of into a dashboard tracker like view on your account page - use the "Organize my sites" link on the right to categorize them:
January 5, 2018
- Single Sign On: We now support single sign on integration through SAML! Contact us to inquire about setting this up with your FMYI site.
December 21, 2017
- Printing a tracker: You can now print a specific tracker from your homepage dashboard:
December 7, 2017
- Importing: Import errors are fine tuned to catch the following issues:
November 30, 2017
- Box integration: With our new "Integrations" admin menu option, you can add your Box Enterprise ID and Parent Folder ID to link your Box Business Account with the Files tab in FMYI! For more details on how this new feature works, you can reach out to our support team.
- Trackers: For search filter trackers, there is now an "Or" option under "Additional Filters" in addition to the default "And" so you can show workspaces that meet any of the filtering criteria vs only workspaces that meet all of the filtering criteria:
November 16, 2017
- Tasks: Added "Right now" reminder option to trigger an alert letting the people assigned know a new task has been created or edited.
- Alerts: Email alerts related to task reminders have clearer due date text that is larger and can be easily added to your calendar by clicking on the text of the date:
November 9, 2017
- Tasks: Reminders option that triggers an email alert for tasks:
November 2, 2017
- Tasks: Show who is responsible on the task board view, enable selection of teams and multiple individuals when assigning tasks, updated "clear" design for task checkboxes to enhance usability and accessibility
- Dashboard trackers: If you have two groups, the tracker is 1240px wide and shows five in a row now; grid shows 24 items at once (vs. 12 previously); hides Data Types with zero items
- Scrolling: Improved scrolling on Windows especially for nested scrolls
- Importing: Better import guidelines:
October 26, 2017
- Task notes: More details can be added to tasks which help with educating people about the definition of goal tasks that happen on a regular basis, or one off ad hoc tasks:
October 19, 2017
- Details tab: Pencil edit icon added to each field which enables wrapping of text within the box:
September 28, 2017
- Help text: Site administration pages related to Data Types, Goals, Tags, and Custom Fields now have additional help text to explain the configuration options in more detail
September 14, 2017
- Deleting: Site administrators can now delete more than one workspace at a time (in the top search box, click on "Advanced" then select the appropriate filters in the right hand column, then click Search, Batch Update, and under "Select what to do..." it's the very last option in that menu)
September 7, 2017
- Editing: New pencil icon for editing text fields (workspace name, subtitle, Snapshot tab description) which enable clickable URLs and email addresses for read+write areas
August 24, 2017
- Links: Automatically clickable links (Files descriptions, Task names, Messages, Comments) and read only areas (quickview featured subtitle and text fields, Snapshot description, Forms text fields)
- Importing: Ability to import multiple values in a cell (separated by commas) and have multiple selections checked within a Tag group
- Form import: Existing form posts updated during form imports
- Help: Get help link to this Help Center added to the footer
August 17, 2017
- Forms: ability to designate if more than one form can be posted to a workspace for a form template
August 10, 2017
- Status report and tracker/browse download links: report now includes workspace subtitle and description fields
August 3, 2017
- Admin: changed the tab from "Manage" to "Admin" and included links and helper text for topics, search labels, and text fields for the v7 admin view in v8 sites
- Custom reports: helper text on what each report means:
- Add workspace: helper text added when the maximum number of characters for a workspace name has been reached
July 20, 2017
- Updated "Access forbidden" message: more informative to indicate related reasons such as permissions, technical, data no longer on the site, session expired, and other specifics
- Browse: grouping shows description
- Scheduled report email alerts: site name will appear instead of the general "FMYI [for my innovation]"
- Latest Activity tracker: expand "Users" filter to show multiselect of teams and users
- Linking: ability to share a link to trackers and workspaces using an icon in the upper right of trackers and workspaces:
- Reports: ability to generate custom form and site reports when a completion report is running
July 13, 2017
- Reporting: performance tuning, completion reports sent via email, saved reports show who issued report, columns sortable
- Importing: helper text added about file guidelines and a reminder to map extraneous columns to "Do nothing"
- Sign up/create account: Twitter removed as an option due to low usage
July 6, 2017
- Read only users: Quick view input and form submit buttons are hidden
- Create new workspaces disabled for general users: "Add a workspace" and "Import" menu items are hidden
- Scheduled reports: now account for data type and team permissions (individual access permissions are ignored and will be addressed in a future release)
- Completion reports: now includes a Data Counts tab which shows subtotals by subcategory
June 29, 2017
- Message alerts: now supports large groups (100+ users)
June 22, 2017
- Message-only permission: allowing read-only to post messages and comments while keeping other workspace data read-only
June 8, 2017
- Styling updates: manage scheduled reports helper text, featured reports title tag, show tag name in task quick view
- Checklist tracker: support grouping by subcategory for Goals
June 1, 2017
- v7 reports: added a link to v7 reporting options for site administrators under the "Manage" menu
- Create/send invites: updated copy to make things clearer and simpler
- Other: email repeating report to a pending invitation, remove auto-follow feature for import, link subcategory to team
May 25, 2017
- Quickview: click "View first message" on the right of a message to auto-scroll down the timeline or the link icon to get the direct URL to the message.
- Latest Activity: Forms now appear
- Batch update: can now add/remove followers (separate from access)
- Background images: upload custom background image for your site
May 18, 2017
- Tracker Ownership Color: color is now more subdued on shared trackers (light blue)
- Email notifications: "View post/View comment" links will now auto scroll to the right position in Quickview
- Latest Activity Tracker: "View since your last signin" link added
- Welcome [user] menu: "My site activity" link added
May 11, 2017
- Tracker Ownership Color: trackers created by others appear teal while those created by you stay white.
May 4, 2017
- Pin Site Featured: setting in tracker, will place site featured pages at the top
- Filter by topic in Quickview: now able to assign topics to files and filter by them.
April 27, 2017
- Manage goals: minor updates to tasks table to improve "at-a-glance" readability
- Create trackers: for only a specific team or user to view under "Publish Options"
April 20, 2017
- Site/Status Report: now includes all custom fields for a more thorough report
- Search filter trackers: new "Download" link to quickly export your data into Excel
- Site Announcements: now appear on the dashboard for a nice message to your team
- Snapshot: Markdown is now enabled in the description field so you can now customize your text (e.g. bold, underline, change font size)
- Comments: (below messages) now show line breaks
April 6, 2017
- Search Filter Trackers: Group/Sort by filters moved above all other items for easy navigation
March 30, 2017
- Completion Reports (applicable sites only): ability to strip sensitive data out of the report so that it can be shared with external users
- Team read+write permissions: for "mismatched" teams attached to subcategories, the ability to edit the subcategory and save a new link/re-save an existing link
- Menus: If your mouse hovers above a menu item for more than half a second, it will open. If you don't pause, the menu will not open. This improves navigation and items opening when you don't need them to
- Reports Tracker: buttons are aligned in a more orderly grid so they look better on a mobile device/tablet