April 3, 2015 – 7.32.0
- Search index upgrades
- Click-to-expand reports for easier viewing and scrolling
- Automated cleanup improvements
- Database cleanup
- Bug fixes
February 23, 2015 – 7.31.0
- Created Usage report
- Multiple form report enhancements
- Removed extraneous text from low priority tasks
- Bug fixes
December 29, 2014 – 7.30.0
- Contact info hover over links turned always on
- Allow individual email alerts to come "from" the site name
- Reduce site-view response times
- Removed extraneous code
- Optionally add topic to search label status changes
- Improved activity report
- Add message for featured custom field change
- Activity report shortcut
December 9, 2014 – 7.29.0
- Restore all import-revoked access by individual user
- Advanced search - form letter status
- Invite can reactivate user
- Metadata bug fixes and typos
November 19, 2014 – 7.28.0
- System upgrades
- Long loading time bug fixes
November 5, 2014 – 7.27.0
- Optional 120 day inactivity deactivation
- Many text changes
- Bug fixes
October 16, 2014 – 7.26.0
- Collapsing like calendar events
- Adding new search links
- Bug fixes
October 2, 2014 – 7.25.0
- Password encryption upgrade
- Hover over page name changes
- Reduce size of one pager PDFs
September 23, 2014 – 7.24.0
- Advanced search - Batch remove search labels
- System upgrades
August 28, 2014 – 7.23.0
- Importing – Changed the time that name mapping is saved
- Importing – Can now invite any forgotten users without leaving the import
- Public sites – Restricted task and event invitations, preventing potential spamming
- Reports – Added recent comments to the form report
July 15, 2014 – 7.22.0
- Dashboard – Changed “Site snapshot” to “Dashboard”
- Dashboard – Added workspace subcategories to the Dashboard
- Tasks – Navigating through the calendar will open tasks in a new window
- Search – Sort search results by date
May 29, 2014 – 7.21.0
- Reports – Added presets for form date ranges
April 29, 2014 – 7.20.0
- Reports – Added the form completion report, showing how many forms a user has completed, will be slowly rolled out
April 1, 2014 – 7.19.0
- Tasks – For tasks that repeat, we improved the experience of completing a task when previous tasks in the sequence have not been completed
- Alerts – Fixed bug (induced by actions from Yahoo! Mail) prohibiting Yahoo email users from sending alerts
- Forms – Editing a form now includes fields that may not have been present at the initial submission
- Custom fields – Allow read only custom fields a the top of a page
- Reports – Form report can include all custom fields and search labels
- Pages – Click-to-edit page images
- Tasks – For tasks that require a form submission for completion, only show a link to the form in the calendar list view
March 18, 2014 – 7.18.0
- Custom fields – For site with custom fields, they can be edited from atop a page, per admin configuration
- Backend – Updated our password encryption scheme
February 25, 2014 – 7.17.0
- Search – Improved search indexing speed
- Profiles – Now allow users to deactivate themselves
- Comments – Improved how comments affect ordering in Latest Activity
February 12, 2014 – 7.16.0
- Tasks – Made it easier to delete all tasks on a page
- Events – Fixed a reminder viewing bug
- Advanced Search – Created an advanced search for pages with a null ownership field
January 7, 2014 – 7.15.0
- Copy content – Site admins can now copy content across their multiple sites (Pro Direct)
- Copy content – We reduced the server load that a copy content occupies
- Characters – We expanded the set of characters that all FMYI users may use in their posts
December 3, 2013 – 7.14.1
- Email – Moved from text-based to HTML based for most email templates
November 20, 2013 – 7.14.0
- Tasks – Replaced task icon to prevent confusion
- Calendar – Optimized calendar page to reduce loading times
October 22, 2013 – 7.13.0
- Tasks – Reformat task posts to make the information more consumable
- Tasks – If you have the same task on multiple pages or sites, they won’t take up excessive space in your calendar
- Tasks – Batch task assign and delete
September 25, 2013 – 7.12.0
- Forms – Forms can now be filled out in mobile view
- Tasks and Forms – If a task is set to be completed by a form fill, the task does not need to be completed upon the next form fill.
September 3, 2013 – 7.11.0
- Search – A new link makes it easier to begin a new search from scratch
- Importing – We improved the system’s ability to remember name mapping for future imports
- Tasks – Now view upcoming tasks, yours or others’, at the top of the page
August 19, 2013 – 7.10.2
- Tasks and Forms – A task can now be completed via the completion of a form
August 16, 2013 – 7.10.0
- Public sites – Create public-by-default option for category
- Invitations – Increase Invitations viewed at once
- Tasks – Make tasks repeatable
July 25, 2013 – 7.9.0
- Tasks – If multiple tasks are due at once, instead of multiple emails the tasks will arrive in one email digest.
- Page – Link pages from one site to another. (Pro Direct)
June 24, 2013 – 7.8.0
- Site Invitations – Create site invitations without sending an email alert. An admin invites users into their FMYI site and unchecks the option to send an email. Then they build the whole site assigning tasks, workspaces, teams, etc. to the people they invited. When the site is ready, the admin uses the “resend invitation” functionality via the Admin tab so users are welcomed into a pre-built site.
May 28, 2013 – 7.6.0
- Posting – Checking the “Editable” checkbox when uploading a file allows other users (with read+write permission) to replace or update the file
- Advanced Search – When generating a report the report displays one row per workspace, including multiple contacts on that workspace, and includes a column displaying users with read write access (Pro Direct)
- Forms – The date field is auto-populated with the current date (Pro Direct)
- Forms – Forms are now editable, if the user has read+write permission on the form (Pro Direct)
- Forms – The “description” and “editable” fields (allows other read+write members to edit the form) can by Admin request be shown or hidden for all forms. (Pro Direct)
- Forms – The topics can be shown, hidden or minimized by default by Admin request for all forms. (Pro Direct)
- Importing – When Importing contacts into FMYI, the default is now to ignore duplicates with options after field mapping to update custom fields (Pro Direct)
May 14, 2013 – 7.5.0
- Forms – For workspaces using custom forms, the post box can now default to form submissions (for FMYI Pro Direct)
- Search – In advanced search results, display each workspace’s last modified date (for FMYI Pro Direct)
- Site Export – Contact FMYI to download your site’s files and store them locally
May 1, 2013 – 7.4.0
- Site Snapshot – clicking on the snapshot navigates to Advanced Search (previously just search) which allows users more options, such as a scrolling view of pages (each page says previous/next) or to generate a report (for FMYI Pro Direct)
- Forms – For sites with forms, there is now a link to find all workspaces where no form was completed within a certain time frame.
April 22, 2013 – 7.3.0
- Tasks/Events – Overdue tasks and upcoming tasks/events now appear above the post box, and the individual tasks can now be checked off as completed from this box
- Latest activity – latest information floats to the top, instead of future events holding the top spots
- Import – When importing a list of contacts/stakeholders/projects into FMYI, if there is a key date associated with each (such as a renewal date) you can also have the date plotted into a monthly graph viewable in the site snapshot on the home page (see image, right)
- Meeting Scheduler – Narrow down a meeting date by polling team members and then with a click, add to all their calendars (for FMYI Pro Direct)
March 28, 2013 – 7.2.0
- Multiple Person Task – Team tasks can now delegate responsibility based on individual users, instead of only teams (formerly known as a Team Task)
- Oregon Unlimited Released
March 7, 2013 – 7.1.0
- Forms – Customizable forms will now be available – contact firstname.lastname@example.org learn how they can make your life easier
- Background Image – Site and page background images will now be available (see image, right)
January 26, 2013 – 7.0.0
October 26, 2012 – 6.52.0
- Sign in – Allow users to authenticate with social networks
- Sign in – Social sign in on/off Admin option for Pro Direct sites- select which networks to allow
September 5, 2012 – 6.50.0
- Email Alerts – Update email alert for Annual reminders
August 28, 2012 – 6.48.0
- Calendar – Additional condensed calendar view
- Page – Better linking of related pages upon import
August 14, 2012 – 6.47.0
- Task – The ability to copy a task from one page to another
- Pages – Create categories within linked pages for better organization, for Pro Direct sites
June 29, 2012 – 6.46.0
- Calendar – “Submitted By” dropdown lets you see the tasks you posted for another user
- Calendar – Adding directly to calendar requires selecting a page to post the event
- Report – Exporting custom field data to excel now recognizes numbers
June 1, 2012 – 6.45.2
- Page – (Admin) Option to Feature a page on the home page is in the “Page actions” menu (top right).
- Page – Filter by topics now filters posts that are featured at the top of the page.
- Post by email – The page email address (to use if you want to post a message or file to a page by email) is visible in the “Page actions” menu.
- Post by email – Emailing the page now includes the header.
- Post by email – Auto-responder (out of office) replies don’t post.
May 21, 2012 – 6.45.0
- Page – Page action menu (containing page options) top right of each page makes the page cleaner.
- Posting – Action menu (to edit, delete, change topic and move each post) makes the page cleaner.
- Posting – Second half of post box loads separately, speeding up page load time.
- Post by email – Click an email address in contact info and it will BCC into your site for your records.
- Post by email – Option for email to post on page without sending out email alerts.
- Post by email – Check for duplicate files already posted on the page.
- Subscription level changes – Add page category and search labels to lite and plus level sites.
April 30, 2012 – 6.44.0
- Email alerts – Stoplight Email: Redesign page to choose the perfect amount of email for you!
- Email alerts – Users editing a post or adding a comment will be alerted for future comments or edits.
- Mobile – Post Event/Appointment directly on a page in mobile view.
- Mobile – When posting a comment, recipient list is now displayed (or if no recipients, show “none”.)
- Posting – Auto-scroll to new post after it is added so you see it in the latest activity.
- Searching – On page, click tab to filter messages, files, etc. loads without requiring scrolling down.
- Report – Activity report: return thousand of rows at once (up from 500).
April 13, 2012 – 6.43.0
- Alerts – Option for Admin to remove Site name from Subject line of email alerts.
- Post by email – Inbound attachments: Accept and post multiple attachments.
- Search – Add alphabetical page filter when viewing page category or sub-category.
March 14, 2012 – 6.42.0
- Navigation – Tab configuration options for Search and Add tabs.
- Home – When disabling all items on Right hand column, Tools section still displays.
- Page – Added text “Latest Activity” on page view.
- Post by email – Inbound attachments: Post as a file to the page.
- My Profile – Welcome name (top right) links to my profile page.
- My Profile – Access account Settings via My Profile.
March 2, 2012 – 6.41.0
- Import – Import spreadsheet: allow mapping to a page subcategory.
- Page – In “Filter by topic”, add None option.
- Posting – Move urgent box, show user’s digest setting, switch urgent bar for exclamation point icon.
- Reports – Activity Report, add topic for each post.
- Teams – Remove duplicate team name on Team page. Back end – Upgrade Lucene (improves searching index)
Jan 27, 2012 – 6.40.0
- Alerts – Digest: Increase text included in each digest post.
- Custom fields – Allow admin to drag and drop order of custom fields.
- Stoplight Email options:
- Green: Get all email notifications
- Yellow: Get one email per day/week (contains urgent alert override)
- Red: view activity manager
- Back end – Password reset code will expire 60 minutes after being sent.
Jan 13, 2012 – 6.38.9
- Contact info – Add social network fields to contact info.
- Search – Search by Email address: Allow user to select contact to be emailed.
- Backend – Further increase password encoding security.
2011 FMYI feature releases
Dec 8, 2011 – 6.38.0
- Email Digest – Allow more daily and weekly delivery options.
- Posting – Allow poster to indicate if post is Urgent, overriding the digest option.
- Post by email – Copy change explaining email replies will be posted on site.
Nov 11, 2011 – 6.37.0
- Page – Allow Page owner to set page as comment only for R/W users.
- Page options – Move “Post by email” slider from under Email Alerts to under Page Details.
- Sign in – Lock account after 10 failed attempts at signing in. Lock lasts maximum ten minutes.
- Sign in – signing in via public site redirects user to the site they came from.
- Back end – Better detect expired sessions for all ajax requests.
Oct 21, 2011 – 6.36.0
- Alerts – Option to receive a digest of notifications daily, located in user’s profile.
- Apply to a site – Without email verification (If user enters incorrect email address then user will need to re-apply).
- Apply to a site – Site option to allow joining directly without approval.
- Sign up – Site option to record profile search labels during site sign up.
Sep 30, 2011 – 6.35.0
- Alerts – Add previous message and original message when sending alerts.
- Public access – Anonymous access to site and pages.
- Back end – History refactoring and reorganization.
- Back end – Upgrade jQuery to latest production release. Back end – Upgrade to tomcat 7.
Aug 30, 2011 – 6.34.0
- Page – Option for extra security to hide more information from restricted users.
- Page – When commenting via email, send notification to those who previously received notification.
- Back end – Updated controllers.
Aug 10, 2011 – 6.33.0
- Admin – Allow admin to enable post via email for all pages in site.
- Calendar – Add event via calendar, include Main Calendar and Repeat options.
- File – Transparent areas of images saved as black in thumbnails.
- Profile – Add “Administer” button to profile page for sites.
- Back end – Upgrade to latest stable JQuery.
- Back end – Remove directive whitespace from comments and recipients list.
- Back end – Use ajax to load list of responses for team task.
Jul 26, 2011 – 6.32.0
- Batch update – Include Teams in update page membership.
- Reports – Allow description field to be exported on the Site Report.
- Message – Complete post-by-email.
- Message – Handle forwards well when posting by email.
Jun 21, 2011 – 6.31.0
- Import – Better handle duplicates and user importing.
- Page – Allow users to create topics when posting.
Jun 6, 2011 – 6.29.4
- Import – Saved import settings and mapped fields
- Page – When adding a linked page, allow user to create new page
- Signup – Changes to subscription level limits
- Support – Include username and account id when submitting authenticated support request
May 19, 2011 – 6.29.0
- Admin – Bulk reassign users via advanced search (off by default).
- Search – Advanced search.
Mar 14, 2011 – 6.25.3
- Importing – Copy changes.
Mar 1, 2011 – 6.25.0
- Account – Organize My Accounts page.
- Account – Search across all your sites.
- Import Spreadsheet – Map columns to search labels.
- Signup – Live validate username, show password strength.
- Search – Rank posters/users based on relevance when searching.
- Task – Option to send alerts to people responsible when approving tasks.
- Back end – Make interact bounce-aware.
Feb 4, 2011 – 6.24.0
- Admin – For “Select the default post type”, change drop down order.
- Import spreadsheet – Add teams to drop down when choosing to assign page owner.
- Page – Allow user to set default teams when creating a new page.
- Search – Autocomplete suggestions for search input.
- Task – For closed tasks, strikethrough task name and add msg.
Jan 27, 2011 – 6.23.2
- Admin – In Manage people section: when you manually add a new user, you can choose team(s) for that user.
Jan 21, 2011 – 6.23.1
- Admin – In manage page categories, admin can “Select the default post type: ” (defaults to message).
- Admin – In Manage People, display Edit link for admin who is logged in.
- Calendar – Display “Pending approval” option for approvers of team tasks.
- Report – Add page status and search labels to reports.
- Teams – Teams need access to a page in order to appear in the list of people responsible.
Jan 18, 2011 – 6.23.0
- Comment – Partial user interface redesign.
- Team Task – Assign tasks to a team
- Back end – Check MX record for domain when adding email address.
- Back end – Set envelope-from on email notifications.